Sunday 22 March 2009

The Rubbish Diet Awards

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Almost Mrs Average for presenting myself and my blog with "The Keeping It Positive Award" at Saturday nights The Rubbish Diet Awards Ceremony.

Although I couldn't be there to collect it in person, I am very honoured to have met this lady "virtually".
Along with others including The Greens, Tracey Smith, John Costigane, Almost Mrs Average has been an inspiration to many who are trying to do their "bit" for the environment and greener living.

So I will say please raise your glasses to Almost Mrs Average.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maisie,

    Almost Mrs Average's Awards were an excellent way to thank everyone for their fine efforts.

    Thank you for the kind mention alongside the other longtime Zero Waste people.

    You and the other more recent arrivals have been a breath of fresh air. We can all spread the message to greater effect.

    ReplyDelete