Monday 15 June 2009

Followup response from my Council

I received this today via email.

Hello,

Thank you for your email, and my apologies for the delay in responding, we will be looking into the zero waste campaign however it may not be for a while yet.

We are looking to hold education stalls on the relevant markets in East Lindsey during recycle week with the 'Lets waste less' in action and educating members of the public on waste minimisation. I will also try to collect names of those who I speak to who would volunteer on the scheme in the future.

Many thanks

Terri

As part of Wraps Recycle Week they want people to pledge to do something.

My pledge has been made directly to the writer of this in that I have offered to volunteer some of my time for the scheme in the future.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a shame they're not ready to go for a ZWW, but good on you for trying. But what a brilliant pledge for Recycle Week. Just today I was chatting with our own waste department over the importance of having local champions. Hopefully you'll get plenty of opportunities to inspire as many people as possible, which is fantastic. Good luck :-D

    ReplyDelete